GATE exam 2018 schedule in the month of February 2018, iIT Guwahati authority official notification about graduate aptitude test in engineering syllabus and GATE exam 2018 Pattern. The exam will be include question into from mCQ and NAT. There has been no change in GATE entrance exam 2018.
GATE Exam Pattern 2018
- Entrance exam will held in online mode.
- 23 Question papers to be held.
- Total 65 Question, 100 marks.
- The paper will have 2 types of questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & Numerical Answer Type (NAT).
- Total Time 3 hours to attempt the paper.
- Negative marking for Multiple Choice Questions.
- No negative marking for NAT questions.
- GATE 2018 Syllabus is based on the selection of discipline of undergraduate level.
Important Date Of Gate Exam 2018
Marking Scheme Gate Exam 2018
GATE exam 2018 marking schedule is defined on the basis of each subject total 65 question 100 marks , it’s divided into sub-section.
- 10 questions of marks out of the 100 marks covering the complete General Aptitude section, 5 Questions of 2 Marks and 5 Questions for 1 mark.
- Engineering Mathematics will cover 15% weight-age(15 Marks) out of 100 marks for the paper bearing codes CS, EC, EE, AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, IN, MT, PE, ME, MN, PI, TF and XE. Five Questions of 2 Marks each and Five Questions of 1 Marks each. Remaining 70% of total marks is acquired by the subject of the paper.
- Must Read: Math Handwriting Notes PDF Download
- Must Read: Download Oxford English Grammar PDF
- Must Read: The Mega YearBook 2017
Gate Exam Preparation Book 2018
They have lots of Gate exam preparation book. Student Buy Now at Given Below Links, This Book is Very Important for Gate entrance exam 2018 choose one Any Book.
Hello Students, if You Need an Study Materials, E-Book Like Related any Topic. Either if You want any information about any Competitive Exam, Then Please Comment on it. Share this post with your friends in social media. To get daily information about Latest Competitive Exam 2017-18. Get Please like My Facebook Page, & Daily New Information About Exam.