What is BSTC :- Many students have heard the name of BSTC somewhere but they do not fully know what is bstc kya hai, what is the full form of bstc in Hindi and how to do bstc? In this article, you will get complete information about BSTC course. BSTC (Basic School Teaching Certificate) is the full form in English and BSTC का फुल फॉर्म हिंदी में ‘बुनियादी विद्यालय शिक्षण प्रमाणपत्र’. a course to be completed in two years. It is done after the 12th. In this course, students are given the training to teach primary classes i.e. it is a qualifying course to become a primary teacher.
How to do it?
To do B.S.T.C., any competitor must have passed 12th, but only by doing 12th, no one gets admission in this course. Every year basic entrance exam is conducted to get admission in it. After that counseling is done and the college is allotted to the students on the basis of merit. Every time 4 to 5 counseling lists are issued. So if you are looking for B.S.T.C. If you are willing to do it, then you can start preparation from today itself (if you are in 12th or if you have done 12th).
Benefits of doing BSTC
BSTC is a premier course in the teaching field and there are many advantages and disadvantages to doing it.
- Can become a teacher of primary classes in a government school
- get a government certificate for teaching
- Chances of getting a teaching job in a private school increase
- After BSTC, you can do BEd after graduation.
How to prepare
Any student has enough time to prepare for the entrance exam after giving the external examinations and any student who prepares well for this exam for 2 months can easily bring his name to the 1st counseling list of bstc. A student of Science, Arts, Commerce, or any stream can apply for this course. Its duration is of two years. It can be done in many subjects like Hindi or English.
Difference between BSTC and D.EL.ED
Many Students have confusion between BSTC and D.EL.ED. D.EL.ED is also known as BSTC. In the year 2019, the name of bstc was changed to D.EL.ED by the government. The full form of D.EL.ED is Diploma in Elementary Education.
Exam Pattern 2022
- Question Paper has objective-type multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper will be in both languages English and Hindi.
- Exam Duration 3 Hours.
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and each section contains 50 questions.
- Each Question Carry 3 Marks.
- There have no Negative Marking.
- There will be a total of 200 Questions for total of 600 Marks.
BSTC Syllabus 2022
- Reasoning, Analogy,
- Logical Thinking
- Historical Aspect,
- Political Aspect,
- Art, Culture and Literature Aspect,
- Economic Aspect,
- Geographical Aspect,
- Folk Life, Social Aspect,
- Tourism Aspect
- Teaching Learning,
- Leadership Quality,
- Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation,
- Communication skill,
- Professional Attitude,
- Social Sensitivity
- Comprehension, Spotting Errors,
- Narration, Prepositions,
- Articles, Connectives, Correction of sentences,
- Kind of sentences, Sentence completion,
- Tense, Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym,
- One World Substitution, Spelling Errors
Sanskrit (केवल संस्कृत पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश लेने वाले विद्यार्थियों के लिए)
- स्वर, व्यंजन, (उच्चारण स्थान),
- शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुसकलिंग)
- धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोट्लकार, लंगलकार, विधिलिंगलकार),
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय,
- संधि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग),
- समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु, एवं, कर्मधारय),
- लिंग एवं वचन, विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान
शब्द ज्ञान–प्रयायवाची शब्द,
शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि),
मुहावरें एवं कहावतें,
वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द।
How to do BSTC PDF link given below