SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2023 : The notification has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Exam 2023. The Candidates who are Interested and Eligible can apply Online for this SSC Jobs 2023 before the last date of application. The Candidates are Requested to go through the Notification before filling up the form so that they may have the complete information regarding the post and filling of the form . The Details has been given below related to this post such as Syllabus, Age Limit, Education Qualification etc.as has been given in the official Notification.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2023: Details
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
|Number of Posts||4500 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 (Intermediate ) Passed from any stream from Any Recognized Board|
|Payment Mode||Online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card|
|Important Dates||Application Starts – 9th May 2023
Last Date of Application – 8th June 2023
Important Dates of SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2023
|Application Starts From||09th May 2023|
|Last Date of Application||08th June 2023|
|Last Date of Payment||09 June 2023|
|Download Admit Card 2023||August 2023|
|Form Correction Date||Declared soon|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Date||20 – 22 August 2023|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 Result Date||Declared Soon|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 10+2
- Go to the Official Website of the Post i.e ssc.nic.in
- Click on ” Apply Online ” Button and then wait for the active recruitments to open up.
- Select the SSC CHSL 2023 Recruitment and proceed for the Online Application.
- Fill the Registration Form carefully and Create a User ID and Password.
- Now fill the Application Form with all the required details and then verify the form.
- Upload the required documents such as signature, photograph and other required documents.
- Pay the Registration Fees as prescribed
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
- Now finally submit the form.
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|