RRB Notification 2019 Complete Syllabus, Exam Pattern, & Books
Dear Students, Welcome to Sarkari result Update in This Post We Provide Detail About Upcoming RRB Notification 2019 Complete Syllabus, Exam Pattern, & Best Books for Preparations for Railway Examination
Everything you need to know about upcoming RRB examinations
Bagging a job in government sector is dream of many aspirants, and why shouldn’t it be? Govt job opens doors to ample of opportunities and perks, right from hefty salary to a relaxing professional life. Did I mention about the career growth that a government job can bring? Well, all of these are few of the many benefits that a job in government sector offers. One of the most preferred career choices when it comes to govt job is Indian Railways. Being the largest employer in the country, Railways provide ample of promising career opportunities to students. So, let’s dive in and cover up all the details regarding RRB exams.
Indian Railways has recently released a notification for filling the vacancies in different departments under the 7th pay commission. This provides a great opportunity to the candidates looking to secure a government job. The detail breakdown of the vacancies is as follows.
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies||Min. Qualification|
|RRB NTPC||35,277||10+2, Graduate|
As you can see from the above table, there’s a huge number of vacancies in railways which can really give your career a boost. Getting a government job is not easy as it seems, competition is getting tough and so we need to buckle up with the preparations without wasting time, let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria, qualification and some important strategies that you need to excel in this exam.
Click here to know about MeeBhoomi AP Land Records
RRB NTPC (Non-Technical popular categories)
As the name suggest, this exam is a fantastic chance for the students with non-technical educational background to get a govt job. A total of 35000 vacancies will be filled by the RRB for various non-technical posts in Indian railways. This consists of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, and Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, and Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
Eligibility criteria for NTPC
- The candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC exam must be at least 18 years old. The maximum age limit is 33 years, which is relaxed up to 3 years for OBC and up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have a graduation degree from a university recognized by Govt of India. For few of the posts, a typing proficiency is also required. Make sure you go through the detailed notification issued by RRB.
RRB NTPC exam will be conducted in a two stage mode, CBT-1 and CBT-2, both online. The selection procedure consists of the following main stages.
- Computer based test 1 ( 100 marks)
- Computer based test 2 ( 120 marks)
- Typing test
- Document verification/Medical examination
Only those candidates who are shortlisted for CBT-1 will be allowed to appear for CBT-2
RRB JE/SSE exam
This is another great opportunity to fetch yourself a job in the prestigious government sector. A notification for over 14000 vacancies was released by the RRB for filling the junior engineer vacancies in various departments of the Indian railway. The exam will be conducted for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
Eligibility criteria for RRB JE exam
- The candidate must be of 18 years of age as on 1-1-2019. The maximum age limit is 33 years which is further relaxed for reserved categories.
- Educational qualification: To apply for the post of RRB JE, a candidate must have a diploma/degree of relevant stream for which he/she wishes to apply.
The other major exam conducted by the RRB is the assistant loco pilot/ Technicians exam. This exam is held to recruit candidates for the post of Loco pilot in railway. To apply for this exam, one must have either a diploma/degree or ITI in relevant trade.
How to apply for various RRB exams?
Currently only RRB NTPC registrations are welcomed by the RBB, but you must keep an eye on their official website where they release notifications for various exams. Here’s how to apply.
- Visit the official website of RRB here.
- Now select the post for which you wish to apply.
- Click on ‘click here to apply’ button.
- Click ‘New Registration’ to start the process.
- Fill out the three sections carefully.
- Pay your exam fees and click on ‘final submit’
Here it is, we have sorted out everything at one place for you. But before you apply, make sure to have a clear understanding on the exam you wish to appear for. In case if you have any queries related to the examination process, you can always comment below or message us on Facebook.
Best Books and Study Material For RRB Exam
- RRB NTPC PDF Book & Previous Paper in Hindi Download
- Railway RRB Group D Exam Books in Hindi PDF
- RRB JE Previous Year Question Paper PDF | Download Last 12 Year Question Paper
- RRB ALP Psychological Test and Aptitude Test PDF Free Download
- Railway Practice Set in Hindi PDF Download