pm narendra modi scholarship for 12th pass students apply online Apply Online :- Our prime minister has started a program naming “PM Scholarship Program.” The major objective of these many scholarships is to connect specific societal segments using the formula Education + Literacy = Development. The PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme(PMSS) 2023 is based on this idea, emphasizing the students’ education from grade 12 through the doctoral level.
- Best Free Treatment Hospital For PMJAY Card Scheme 2023
- How to Take Advantage of 2-Year Cheapest Psychology Degree Online 2023?
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship official website
The PM Scholarship Scheme has also reduced undergraduate and postgraduate dropout rates. The purpose of this bequest is to aid in the educational pursuits of ex-wards servicemen and widows. The program will provide the chosen students with enough money to continue their further studies.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students last date & Registration Process
- Please visit www.desw.gov.in.
- Go to the PMSS section of the website.
- Scroll down to the “New Application” option now.
- When you clicked the button, you went to Form 1 of the PMSS.
- Click the submit button after clearly filling out all the form’s required fields.
- You then transition to Form-2.
- You must correctly enter all of your information here.
- Click the submit button once more.
- When your form is finally submitted, a thank you message will appear on your screen.
What is PM Scholarship Scheme 2023?
The program has capability to benefit many of the Indian citizens and the same has been announced by our honorable president. Scholarships are accessible to members of all spheres of society, not simply the armed forces. The Prime Minister (PM) Scholarship Program includes the following endowments, among others:
- PM Scholarship for Ph.D. Students
- PM has a scholarship program for 12th-graders.
- PM scholarship for kids studying engineering.
- PM Students received scholarships for the tenth grade.
pm modi scholarship amount :- Narendra Modi offers students who have passed their 10th or 12th grade a scholarship of 25000 rupees under the PM Modi Scholarship Program. The PM Scholarship Scheme offers a Rs. 25,000 award to 12th-graders.
How To Apply For The 2023 PM Scholarship Yojana/Scheme?
Total recruitment of students will be done for state police department and 5500 students that are already been on some positions like ex-servicemen, ex-army members will be selected under the scholarship. The security board has been launched by the government for the proper selection without taking ay bias decision.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship scheme
The main factors effecting the plan are as below:
- Every month the amount will be given to the students without any fault.
- 6100 students will take advantage of this PM Scholarship programme in total.
- Students can only submit their KSB applications online.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student through their chosen course of study.
- With this PM Scholarship programme, students will only receive the benefit or financial transfer into their bank accounts.
- Boys will have a monthly financial benefit of 2500 rs.
- 3000 rupees per month would be received as a financial benefit from the fund for girls.
Who is eligible to apply? :- ( pm modi scholarship eligibility )
- The student must have at least an intermediate or 10+2 degree from any recognized board recognized by the Indian government.
- Candidates must have received at least 60% of the required points in their 12th grade.
- This scholarship is only given to the students in the first year of the university and it should be affiliated with any Indian government.
- Applicants will benefit from a variety of terms and circumstances through central programmes provided by organisations like IIT, IIMC, and others.
- This programme is not open to students who are serving in the military or who are in military training.
Tips To Get Scholarship for 10th passed Students
Here are some popular scholarship programs available for 10th passed students in India:
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship: Available for economically weaker students who have secured at least 55% marks in class 10th and are studying in class 11th or 12th.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY): Open to students interested in pursuing a career in science who have secured at least 75% marks in class 10th and are currently studying in class 11th or 12th.
- INSPIRE Scholarship: Available for students who have secured at least 75% marks in class 10th and are currently studying in class 11th or 12th to encourage them to pursue a career in science.
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship: Available for meritorious students from minority communities who have secured at least 55% marks in class 10th and are currently studying in class 11th or 12th.
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship: Available for economically disadvantaged students who have secured at least 70% marks in class 10th and are currently studying in class 11th or 12th.
- Are there any scholarships available in India for 12 Pass students?
One of the well-known scholarship programs for 12th grade graduates is CASA (College Admission Scholarship Application). It offers candidates higher-quality education. Candidates may receive a complete waiver of tuition costs.
- Can I apply for scholarships after I graduate from high school?
Students who have completed grade 12 are eligible for the Central Sector Scholarship Program for College and University. The Ministry of Human Resources and department of higher education is providing all the scholarships with Government of India. Engineering and medical students can apply for the same.
- Is there any scholarships for 12 Pass students in India?
Yes, there are PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme(PMSS) 2023 available for 12 pass students in India. Some popular scholarships include:
- National Scholarship Portal: This is a government-sponsored scholarship portal that offers various scholarships for students of different levels, including 12 pass students.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses: Offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs for minority students who have completed their 12th standard.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY): Offered by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for students interested in pursuing a career in science.
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship: Offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation for economically backward students who have completed their 12th standard.
- Indian Oil Scholarship: Offered by Indian Oil Corporation Limited for students who have completed their 12th standard and are studying engineering, medical or MBA courses.
- Which scholarship is best after 12th?
It is difficult to determine the best scholarship after 12th, as it depends on individual interests, eligibility criteria, and career goals. However, some popular scholarships that are considered beneficial for students include:
- INSPIRE Scholarship: Offered by the Government of India for students pursuing a career in science and research.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship: Offered by the Government of India for meritorious students from economically weaker backgrounds pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Related Articles :-
- IB Security Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff previous question papers pdf
- Patna High Court Bharti 2023 – Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- CCC Study Material PDF in Hindi And English Download
- 10 Master Tips To Crack SSC CGL Exam
- SSC MTS and Havildar Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you enjoy this content and pass it along to your friends.