The Ministry of Home Affairs has released information regarding its 2023 job openings through the Office of the Registrar General of India. Check out this page for all the information if you want to apply for the ORGI Notification 2023. In addition, officers are needed to fill 372 open posts for Deputy Registrar General, Assistant Registrar General, Programmer, and Data Processing Assistant. Gr.B. Candidates must meet the MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification’s eligibility standards before applying to the Office of the Registrar General of India for Recruitment 2023.
Steps to Download The Recruitment Form
- Check out the official webpage.
- On the home page, under “Vacancies,” click the link labeled “download” next to “Filling up of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts at LPAI Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Its ICPs on deputation (Foreign Service) basis from those working in Central/State Government. “Filling up of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts at LPAI Secretariat, New Delhi and its
- On the home page, under “Vacancies,” select “download” next to “filling up of five (05) jobs of Assistant Director (Disaster Management) in Disaster Management Division of Ministry of Home Affairs.”
- Save the notifications for later use by downloading them.
Basic Details of the Notification
- Number of Post – 28
- Name of Post – Group A, B & C
- Start Date to Apply – 9th January 2023
- End Date to Apply – 28th February 2023
- Maximum Age to Apply – 56 Years
- How to Apply – Offline
- Location Of Job – Delhi
- Education Qualification – Get from Official Website
- Application Fees to Enrol – Nil
- Official Website – https://www.mha.gov.in
- The deadline for receiving submissions is December 20, 2021.
- The applications of willing and to qualify officials whose services may be spared immediately may be addressed, through the necessary channels. Therefore, to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, to reach LPAI by 20.12.2021.
- Applicants who previously in response to the job postings dated 29.12.2020 and 23.03.2021 are not obliged to do so again. Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline won’t be taken into account.
- Applicants may mail preliminary copies to the aforementioned location as well as to the following email address: [email protected]
- Only applications that are properly channeled, submitted by the deadline, and complete in every way will be taken into consideration for selection.
- You can also find all the information you need on this authority’s websites at lpai.gov.in, mha.nic.in/vacancies. Therefore, the National Career Service (NCS) Portal at www.ncs.gov.in.
MHA Group A, B, and C Payscales
By the Pay Matrix Level (7th CPC), which ranges from Level 4 to Level 11, and the Pay Band + Grade Pay of Pay Band-1+2400 to Pay Band-3+6600. Therefore, the chosen applicants are qualified to receive a wage.
Age Restrictions for MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The maximum age for delegation appointments shall not exceed 56 years old as of the application submission deadline. Please read the official notification for information on the short-term contract age limit.
By the MHA Recruitment 2023 Notification, there are a total of 28 openings.
The MHA Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Form must be submitted by Sunday, February 28, 2023, for Group A, B, and C positions.
According to the MHA Vacancies 2023, there are openings for Under Secretary, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Junior Engineer, Personal Assistant, Senior Accountant, Accountant, and Stenographer Grade-D.
See the official MHA notification attached for a complete list of requirements to apply for this position at the Delhi Ministry of Home Affairs. Here, we’ve merely included the most basic information. You should only rely on the official MHA Recruitment notice for authoritative information.
Leave a Comment