Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2018
Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of UPPSC RO ARO. Then there is the correct solution for you.In this post, we are providing a clear view of all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of UPPSC RO ARO.The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification, exam pattern, syllabus through this site.In this site, we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
Download Given Below Links to Download UPPSC-RO ARO Syllabus 2018 At Download Button.
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OuZS4vCZiwZ6sH2Fjj8-8Xu3kjsxtQH9/view” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#1a980e” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o” text_shadow=”-5px -5px -5px #1d10c3″]UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2017-18[/su_button]
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Invites Online Application Form for Officer RO, ARO Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) Vacancy 2017-18. Those candidate who are Interested And Eligible for the Recruitment Post can Apply Online at UPPCS Official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility, Notification, Syllabus, Exam Date at Given Below Link.
Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018
Important Date :
- Application Begin Date: 30/12/2017
- Last Date for Apply: 25/01/2018
- Last Date For Free Payment: 30/01/2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC : 125/-
- SC/ ST:- 65/-
- PH: 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking & E-challan Mode.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized Board of India.
- Hindi Typing 25 WPM.
- Knowledge of English Typing.
Age Limit on 01/07/2017:-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Per Rule of Government
- Read This: General Studies Book Download PDF in Hindi
- Read This: Most Important 100 Indian History Question